No products in the basket.
We offer the best in choice, service and customer support!!
Ribbon Writers feature USB to USB connectivity for an easy setup experience. For a technical breakdown of each of the printers, please click the corresponding link.
With packages starting from the amazing price of £575.00 + VAT you can get started straight away, just open the box and everything you need to print your first project is inside.
When you buy our system you will find it is:
- Easy to install
- Comes in a neat, well protected box
- Comes complete with the newly updated Diamond Design software plus an Image disc, all leads and cables required, along with a starter pack of ribbon and transfer foils; truly a “business in a box”!
- A comprehensive guide to installation and use, thanks to the comprehensive digital handbook and video
- 12 month standard manufacturers warranty (we offer an additional 12 months extended warranty when this expires)
- The custom made Diamond Design software is easily installed on your PC or laptop and can now be installed on you Mac if you have Windown emulation software. The program allows you to print on ribbon as narrow as 7mm right up to 100mm and any width in between! Ideal for gift wrap, hen night sashes celebration banners and more!
- There are 3 models of Ribbon Writer to choose from:
The ORIGINAL is a 200dpi model, this is the low end printer suitable for party banners, party ribbon and more ‘disposable’ ribbon ie. party and gift ribbon
The EXCEL is a 300dpi model, with a better print quality it is ideally suited for corporate and more intricate printing due to the higher print resolution and of course all of the jobs that the Original can do too
The DELUXE PLUS – ‘Label Master’ is a 300dpi model, this centre printer is very versatile as it will do everything that the Excel and Original will do PLUS it will print in registration onto die cut labels too! There is also an optional cutter which can be attached to the front of this model, available separately.
The software has been designed to run on Vista, Windows 7, 8 & 10, in both 32 and 64 bit versions.
The Ribbon Writers work via heat transfer using a transfer foil, these are available in an array of different colours with new colours in the offing; the transfer is made at very low temperatures ensuring a crisp, dense print. We recommend that you print onto Polyester Satin ribbons for the best results. Click here to go to the web shop for details on all our foils and ribbons.